Looking to save a little cash before your next travel or outing? Maybe buy something I posted on TikTok or Instagram?
Peep some of my freebies (and I guess ‘purchasees’? as well) below.
I regularly post some of the items I use on trips (or working out) online and people ask me where to buy, so I made a list of things I bought on Amazon that you can have a link to as well.
- Biking Shorts / Spin Class Shorts (click here) – so your underparts don’t hurt after
- My Waterproof Carry-On Bag (click here) – been using since 2016, perfect for all weather
- Door Lock for Travel (click here) – if you travel solo a lot, I highly recommend bringing this with you
- Waterproof Phone Bag (click here) – for when you want to take photos in the water
- Earplanes (click here) – lifesaver for when your nose is clogged and you have to fly OR if your ears hurt when flying
- Compression Socks (click here) – for those long-haul flights, helped me a lot
- Travelrest Pillow (click here) – nice change from the regular travel pillows because you can hug it
- Tripod (click here) – because you’re not always going to have someone to hold your phone
- Bluetooth Remote Control (click here) – probably going to need this with your tripod
- European Travel Plug Adapter (click here) – please, do not forget to bring this with you
Spending and Vacation Savings Template
Need help saving up for that big trip? Got you. Download the template that I use to budget for upcoming excursions and all my personal finances.
If you are travelling with AirBnB for the first time, use this credit to save money on your first trip.